Python GUI Framework
PyQt is one in all the foremost fashionable Python bindings for the Qt cross-platform C++ framework. PyQt developed by Riverbank Computing Limited. Qt itself is developed as a part of the Qt Project. PyQt provides bindings for Qt4 and Qt5. PyQt is distributed underneath a selection of licences: GPL version 3 or a commercial license.Currently PyQT is available for Unix/Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and Sharp Zaurus. It combines the best of Python and Qt.
wxPython is a cross-platform GUI toolkit for the Python programming language.It allows Python programmers to create programs with a robust, highly functional graphical user interface, simply and easily.A Python extension module that wraps wxWidgets library. wxPython is a cross-platform toolkit.
- Python’s standard GUI package. (Tcl/Tk)
- Tkinter is commonly bundled with Python, using Tk and is Python’s standard GUI framework.
PyGUI: PyGUI is a graphical user interface cross-platform framework for Unix, Macintosh and Windows.
- cross-platform, utilizing the underlying system’s GUI facilities
- designed to work smoothly with Python’s language features and data types
- API is documented purely in Python terms (so it’s not necessary to read documentation for an underlying toolkit)
PySide: A Python binding of the cross platform GUI toolkit Qt.
- Wraps Qt
- Api compatible with PyQt
- LGPL License